Kia Telluride Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Both the Telluride and Palisade are looking to be big disruptors for this segment and its my hope that they force competitors to up their standard equipment. Going to see a lot of current Kia owners trading up, and a whole bunch of newcomers to the brand.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kia has done a fantastic job gauging the segment and its not going to be difficult for dealers to move this SUV. Only thing I dont love about it is the factory wheels. Top trim black spokes are way nicer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Only thing I dont love about it is the factory wheels. Top trim black spokes are way nicer.
I'm of the opposite mind on that. I don't like the SX wheels--not because of looks but because they are going to be a detailing nightmare with all those spokes and surfaces to keep clean and polished up without water spots, and inability to easily access the interior wheel barrels for cleaning. Same goes for the raised Telluride lettering on front and back, and possibly the grill as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone have a confirmed list of the standard wheels per trim level? This is the second EX I've seen reviewed with 18's. On the Kia website it shows the EX gets 20's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts