Kia Telluride Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered the Telluride SX in White with Dune Brown Nappa Leather. Dealership said it could take up to 4 months to get it. Worth the wait as I drove the SX and saw a few different models. The truck is stunning, rides great and is super quiet with the acoustic glass.

·
Registered
45 Posts
4 months??? That's a long wait. Keep us posted and be sure to post pics when you take delivery.
Love the color combo btw!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4 months??? That's a long wait. Keep us posted and be sure to post pics when you take delivery.
Love the color combo btw!
Hopefully sooner but to be safe the dealership gave 4 month window. They are literally arriving at the Kia dealerships in NY and then being sold that same day. I had a hard time finding one to test and look at and it sold the minute I returned testing it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Are you leasing or buying?

I'm interested in getting an SX AWD and curious to know what deals/offers/conditions/etc. others are being offered.

Apparently SX's have been hard to come by!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm buying. Putting half down and financing the rest. Intrest rates are 0.9% up to 2.5% depending on months of loan. Getting 1000 off for leaving Chevy, 400 for active military and another 1500 off for other discounts..total $2900 off. Got SX with prestige pack AWD.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sounds about right considering the other discounts/incentive offers I have seen.
Keep us posted on any information that comes your way, or anything you get out of them. I heard dealers are tight lipped even to those that ordered.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm buying. Putting half down and financing the rest. Intrest rates are 0.9% up to 2.5% depending on months of loan. Getting 1000 off for leaving Chevy, 400 for active military and another 1500 off for other discounts..total $2900 off. Got SX with prestige pack AWD.
$2,900 is a pretty sweet deal. I can't see you getting a better price than that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ordered the Telluride SX in White with Dune Brown Nappa Leather. Dealership said it could take up to 4 months to get it. Worth the wait as I drove the SX and saw a few different models. The truck is stunning, rides great and is super quiet with the acoustic glass.
Just ordered an EX in white with gray leather and was told 4 months as well......sigh........

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just ordered an EX in white with gray leather and was told 4 months as well......sigh........
Well we just found two SX non prestige package cars available in Moss Green and Gravity Grey in another state. Going tomorrow to buy one because nothing is around. My local dealership said they are getting 3 SX in June again without prestige package in White, Moss Green and Gravity grey but not taking a chance and loosing the car. So road trip. BTW congratulations on your car being ordered. Just be cautious of the grey interior it's really almost white and gets super dirty quickly. The salesman talked us out of it and we saw it, it's white not grey leather. It had finger prints on door handle from prep guys as it just arrived at dealership.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got the SX non prestige package, because I needed a car with my lease ending this month. So glad I did, because I like the interior better without the premium headliner (looked like shag mobile) and it's lighter in color to brighten up black leather interior of vehicle. Rides amazing, all the features are so easy to use and I have people stopping us constantly asking about the vehicle.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.