Kia Telluride Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's only a matter of time till we see a blacked out Kia Telluride. So far I've seen bits of it done with a few Tellurides with one or 2 of the following: smoked tail lights, chrome delete and black aftermarket wheels, but not all of it done to a black Telluride. Done right, professionally or DIY, I think it could greatly improve how our SUV's look! Here's what i've found so far:

·
Registered
89 Posts
A Carbon fiber emblem would look sweet. I also want to see someone completely black out the Telluride from top to bottom, that'd look so badass.

·
Registered
81 Posts
A Carbon fiber emblem would look sweet. I also want to see someone completely black out the Telluride from top to bottom, that'd look so badass.
Hopefully Kia makes a Black Edition Telluride like they did for the Sportage.

How much longer do you think it might be till we finally get info on availability?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hopefully Kia makes a Black Edition Telluride like they did for the Sportage.

How much longer do you think it might be till we finally get info on availability?
Availability for a black edition Telluride? I haven't seen anyone talking about it unfortunately. But I guess you could just get a black one with black wheels and starting blacking it out with aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's only a matter of time till we see a blacked out Kia Telluride. So far I've seen bits of it done with a few Tellurides with one or 2 of the following: smoked tail lights, chrome delete and black aftermarket wheels, but not all of it done to a black Telluride. Done right, professionally or DIY, I think it could greatly improve how our SUV's look! Here's what i've found so far:

My murdered out telluride

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have an sx ordered black on black Can you give me some pointers on how to black out my sx ??
Although the question is for Dustan. If you have a broader budget, I suggest going to a professional body shop that specializes in customization. Its the easiest way and just costs you a bit of labor.

Are you planning to go DIY or possibly pay a pro?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts