Kia Telluride Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats!
So far, not many owners on this forum.
If you have a chance, I was asking in another thread about some cargo area measurements:
cargo measurement thread
I've not had luck seeing one in person yet, or I'd have measured it myself. The closet dealer has only gotten 2 in and they both sold before I got a chance to go to the dealer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats!
So far, not many owners on this forum.
If you have a chance, I was asking in another thread about some cargo area measurements:
cargo measurement thread
I've not had luck seeing one in person yet, or I'd have measured it myself. The closet dealer has only gotten 2 in and they both sold before I got a chance to go to the dealer.
I'll take a measure when I get home and I'll reply to your other post.

·
Registered
159 Posts
are you planning to get any of the cargo options as mentioned in this cargo thread:

Other cargo systems beyond the Tellurides cabin include a range of roof cargo options, specific roof attachments for your recreational activity of choice and some tow hitch options. Back inside, we higher demand options to choose from like a cargo net, cargo organizer and cargo tray.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.