Kia Telluride Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kia has gone all out with the amount of safety equipment on the Telluride, that's standard across all trim levels. Its more than what Honda offers on the Pilot LX. This includes Forward Collision Avoidance Assist with Lane Keeping Assist, Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist with Rear-Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist, Smart Key with Push-Button Start, Rear Occupant Alert and 2nd Row Safe Exit Assist.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is to me where the value of the Telluride really lies. You cant go to any other brand and get this level of equipment at this price. Not to mention this might be the most premium offering we've ever seen from Kia.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love the safety tech. Personally I always thought it was a gimmick to get you to pay more. As I travel for work a ton I have started to see over the last year more of these high end safety features in vehicles I rented.

Have to say things like Lane Assist and Cross Traffic were pretty much on my must have list.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'll be looking forward to how they add different levels of autonomous tech in the future. Its either that or some model above the Telluride and Stinger that will become a bigger priority.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts