Kia Telluride Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new 2021 Kia Sorento was recently spotted in the Alps. While it's tricky to sift through the all the camouflage it appears that it will share a similar look with the Kia Telluride in terms of side profile, wheels, and front grille.

As more photos come out of the new Sorento, I'm curious to see what other similarities they might have.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
A good example of how these Korean automakers can trickle down design, is the new Santa Fe.
Compared to the Palisade it looks great! I'm expecting the same here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
A good example of how these Korean automakers can trickle down design, is the new Santa Fe.
Compared to the Palisade it looks great! I'm expecting the same here.
That's what immediately came to mind when I saw these photos as well. I've never been a big fan of automakers using the same design for multiple vehicles but I might have to make an exception for the Telluride and this new Sorento.

·
Registered
159 Posts
That's what immediately came to mind when I saw these photos as well. I've never been a big fan of automakers using the same design for multiple vehicles but I might have to make an exception for the Telluride and this new Sorento.
Eventually we might see more from Kia. I think they'll be due for some luxurious package, or at least some special edition run to test the waters. Then we might see what Kia really has in store.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here's a great look at the new Sorento doing some testing around the Nurburgring of all places. As far as SUVs go it looks pretty good on the track.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts