Kia Telluride Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you leased or financed a Telluride, what did end up paying out the door?

So far I know leasing has been a hot topic with the Telluride especially when compared to its Hyundai Palisade sibling. Comparing lease prices of both are welcomed here as well, along with Telluride rivals. Ultimately the objective here should be to narrow down on the right process, timing and tactics to strike a deal. Even if it means finding a better OTD priced mid-size than the Telluride or Palisade.

Here are some deals I have found so far to compare with everyone else:

$1999 DAS
24/12 $499 including tax
36/10 $429 including tax

$0 DAS
EX model FWD
36 months
10,000 miles per year
$525 / month plus tax

At the time of this post I heard a lot of dealers are making it next to impossible to negotiate. In some cases completely losing the sale to customers that rather buy a used CPO vehicle.

Another issue I noticed is the lack of variety at dealers and lower than expected allocations. It can make choosing a Telluride tough unless you're patient.

Looking forward to the responses.

·
Registered
3 Posts
They are adding $5k-$10k on top of sticker and then sticking to their guns and not budging like when it comes to still holding $2000-2500 over sticker. What are you seeing ? This is DFW Tx

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are adding $5k-$10k on top of sticker and then sticking to their guns and not budging like when it comes to still holding $2000-2500 over sticker. What are you seeing ? This is DFW Tx
Forgot where I grabbed those figures but the price increase of Tellurides throughout the U.S. follow the same trend unfortunately. There are some however people who pay MSRP and not a penny more. Being an early adopter isn't always best.

·
Registered
21 Posts
For those looking to buy a Telluride in the North East, I highly encourage you to go check out Lev Kia in Framinham, MA. I have bought 4 cars there to date including my wife's 2019 Sorento. I am likely going to buy a Telluride there shortly when my Atlas lease comes up (if not before). I have been following other dealers in the area (Dan O'brien in MA and NH, Quirk, Pride, Herb Chambers and Wagner) and all of those are starting with anywhere from a $2k-5k markup and pocketing any incentives. Lev is currently ordering cars with a fully refundable deposit and writing "subject to test drive" on the sales order. They are selling at sticker price and reducing that by any applicable incentives. No markups, no games. GREAT DEALER to work with!! Ask for Ken Russian or Burt Lueth (manager) and, though I have no official affiliation to the dealership, if you mention i sent you and they happen to throw me a referral bonus, I will be happy to send it to you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
For those looking to buy a Telluride in the North East, I highly encourage you to go check out Lev Kia in Framinham, MA. I have bought 4 cars there to date including my wife's 2019 Sorento. I am likely going to buy a Telluride there shortly when my Atlas lease comes up (if not before). I have been following other dealers in the area (Dan O'brien in MA and NH, Quirk, Pride, Herb Chambers and Wagner) and all of those are starting with anywhere from a $2k-5k markup and pocketing any incentives. Lev is currently ordering cars with a fully refundable deposit and writing "subject to test drive" on the sales order. They are selling at sticker price and reducing that by any applicable incentives. No markups, no games. GREAT DEALER to work with!! Ask for Ken Russian or Burt Lueth (manager) and, though I have no official affiliation to the dealership, if you mention i sent you and they happen to throw me a referral bonus, I will be happy to send it to you.
Wow that's a nice move by them make the deposit refundable. I wish more dealers were like this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
In the Buffalo, NY region, dealers are advertising on-line @ sticker less $1,000 cash back if you take them up on Kia's 1.75% financing for up to 48 month. That applies to all trim levels. Longer terms get you the cash back with progressively higher interest rates. There's also a $400 military discount for those that qualify. Since I've not gotten into negotiations I can't say if they come down any on the MSRP. Inventories have been typically in the 5-10 vehicle range the last couple of months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.