Kia Telluride Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I lurk here but created an account to ask about the Telluride and really any brand new model a company comes out with. Is there any negotiation on a model that just comes out. I have been calling around and there are so many dealerships that only have 1 or 2 with more coming in and a list of names waiting for them. So because of the limited supply are dealership more likely to hang on to them until their stock increases unless they get MSRP?https://discord.software/ fetLife itunes

Thank you!

·
Registered
45 Posts
First up, thanks for saying hi! Always good to meet a new member.

Based on everything I'm hearing you won't be able to negotiate right now. Sometimes you can on new models, but there's a LOT of demand for the Telluride it seems and most dealers have just a few models.

You may have to give it a few months until the initial excitement wears off, then you can negotiate.

It's either that, or pay a premium so you don't have to wait. (Like so many things in life).

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome @hardus77

During times like this, if you want a Telluride ASAP then trying avenues others may not, might be the only fighting chance you have. Autotrader has about 1000+ Telluride listings. Over 50% will just be for leads but I bet something can be found if you look/call around enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts