Kia Telluride Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The window mouldings on my 2021 Telluride Nightfall Edition are discoloring. The chrome color is starting to show through. Does anyone else have this problem? I’m wondering if Kia used some type of paint on the moulding that is fading?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The window mouldings on my 2021 Telluride Nightfall Edition are discoloring. The chrome color is starting to show through. Does anyone else have this problem? I’m wondering if Kia used some type of paint on the moulding that is fading?
YESSSS

Kia knows about this and is doing noting. I have a 2021 and mine faded with in 5 months and looks horrible. Every dealer ship I try to get help at is passing me around. LOG ALL YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH THEM!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also have a 21, mine is literally rubbing off and you can see the chrome or whatever is underneath. Did you get the dealer to fix it? I’ve called and called and no response yet…

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same problem here with our 21. Only on the drivers side though. Have an appointment to take it to our dealer who said they will take pictures and send it to KIA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We had our appointment, they tried to blame it on car wash soap… and then proceeded to tell us only the one piece would be covered. But they would send in pictures of all the trim to see what KIA says, and also the trim is on back order for almost 10 months… Every piece looks like junk. We bought vinyl wrap for window trim to fix it for now because I have a feeling they won’t be doing anything anytime soon. Good luck with your appointment, hopefully they fix yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We had our appointment, they tried to blame it on car wash soap… and then proceeded to tell us only the one piece would be covered. But they would send in pictures of all the trim to see what KIA says, and also the trim is on back order for almost 10 months… Every piece looks like junk. We bought vinyl wrap for window trim to fix it for now because I have a feeling they won’t be doing anything anytime soon. Good luck with your appointment, hopefully they fix yours.
Thanks for the info. I'll post again after I go to the appointment in Nov.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts