Kia Telluride Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Our brand new 2021 Gravity Grey, Dune, SX Prestige, Nightfall. <200 miles and running strong! Woohoo!!!
I love it! That is the exact car I am looking to order.. tomorrow! I am debating the interior as Black or Dune Brown. I really want the brown but wanted to see how it looks. Any chance you can take a picture without your sunshine and with the door open so I can see the combo? Do you like? Thank you!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
We very highly recommend the Dune interior. It is beautiful, excellent contrast and very unique yet subtle. I'll get a few pictures, but I'll warn you, that the pictures don't do it justice. I had a few pictures sent to me from dealers and the Dune looks more like Butterscotch in the pictures - not in person. We went all over DFW looking for a Dune interior to make sure the color was exactly what we wanted. Appears that many of the Moss Green are coming with Dune. Our Gravity Grey/Dune is the first we've seen of the combination - it is awesome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our brand new 2021 Gravity Grey, Dune, SX Prestige, Nightfall. <200 miles and running strong! Woohoo!!!
Did Kia change the SX wheel colors? Kia's website and other Internet pics show black wheels, though I do see a few SX models with aluminum alloy colored wheels like yours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts