Kia Telluride Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any helpful answer(s) for KIA Telluride coolant problems? It started with a warning audible alert: Engine Overheated!! Why and How? All of my maintenance has been done regularly. Recently had oil change, tires rotated and transmission fluids completed. Now the engine malfunction light has come on as well and all of the coolant is completely empty from the container?? The cap was on secured tightly, no leaks in the hose from Radiator to Coolant container. Haven’t noticed a crack in container, but signs of sprayed underneath hood and right front passenger tire wheel well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have any helpful answer(s) for KIA Telluride coolant problems? It started with a warning audible alert: Engine Overheated!! Why and How? All of my maintenance has been done regularly. Recently had oil change, tires rotated and transmission fluids completed. Now the engine malfunction light has come on as well and all of the coolant is completely empty from the container?? The cap was on secured tightly, no leaks in the hose from Radiator to Coolant container. Haven’t noticed a crack in container, but signs of sprayed underneath hood and right front passenger tire wheel well.
Sounds like you have a leak I have a 2020 SXP and around September 2021 we had an issue with one of those hoses leaking they had to replace it. id head to your dealer and have them really take a look and provide you with a loaner while you wait

1 - 2 of 2 Posts