Kia Telluride Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like everything about the Tellurides exterior design. My only dislike I hope will be addressed in future model years is the poorman's Escalade looking front end. They did well with the Stinger but dropped the ball here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like everything about the Tellurides exterior design. My only dislike I hope will be addressed in future model years is the poorman's Escalade looking front end. They did well with the Stinger but dropped the ball here.
I would totally disagree with you. The front end is what actually makes the Telluride a Telluride. That is the 'wow' factor of the car. Where they dropped the ball is actually the rear of the Telluride. Those lights have just got to go. They are hideous.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I agree about the Telluride, it is a handsome vehicle from every angle. The tall Taillights accent the tall beltline, which I believe was intentional. I do like the Palisade as well but not the hood / front fascia. The hood follows the Hyundai smashed frog element throughout the line. Much like the Lincoln Whale gills ( or whatever they are) the hood detracts from all around it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.