Kia Telluride Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
News of more Kia & Hyundai SUV's and Crossovers on the way bring into question a "baby Telluride."
My take after looking at Kia's SUV line-up that already has 4 relatively new compact utility vehicles to choose from, is no new compact SUV positioned to be the "baby Telluride" will release because it already exists, as the Kia Seltos.

1566251207972.png

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@KDMDriver No.
India is first in line.

To be honest I want something different from Kia that sits in the same segment. How western markets respond to models sold in eastern markets aren't the same. Best for Kia to not find out the hard way.

·
Registered
88 Posts
From what I've seen the Seltos is creating a big buzz in India and South Korea. Hopefully it's a good sign for it to come to North America.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Design wise, it doesn't look the part. I don't see the Telluride in it.

Is the Seltos even confirmed for the U.S.?
@KDMDriver No.
India is first in line.

To be honest I want something different from Kia that sits in the same segment. How western markets respond to models sold in eastern markets aren't the same. Best for Kia to not find out the hard way.
We're going to get a chance to see US-spec Seltos at this year's LA Auto Show in November.

https://thekoreancarblog.com/2019/10/02/us-spec-kia-seltos-to-debut-at-la-autoshow/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts